The Master in Financial Technology (FINTECH) will allow you to direct and coordinate projects through the use of Artificial Intelligence and predictive models for the creation of innovative financial products and services.
FINTECH is booming and many companies are taking advantage of its benefits in resource optimization, automated process management and digitalization of financial advisory services.
FINTECH professionals work mainly in mobile banking, big data and predictive models, compliance, crowdfunding, crypto-currency and alternative currencies. The students who finish this training will be able to implement new payment methods and extract knowledge through data analysis techniques (Business Intelligence).
Master's Degree: Students wishing to pursue this Master's Degree must be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or another issued by a higher education institution in the European Higher Education Area. Likewise, university graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area may access without the need for homologation of their degrees. Instead, the degree's equivalence to the corresponding official Spanish university degree will be verified directly by the University of Salamanca.
Students with degrees obtained in universities not belonging to the European Higher Education Area must present a certificate from their university stating that the degree they have obtained allows them to access a postgraduate program.
Expert's Degree: is intended for people who meet the university entrance requirements (University entrance requirements are Higher Level Training Cycles (FP2), PAU or PAEG tests and entrance exams for those over 25 and over 45), but who do not have an academic degree.
LABOUR EXCHANGE AND INTERNSHIPS GUARANTEED!
Online or in-person training in collaboration with the IoT Digital Innovation Hub
+34 677 552 639
+34 670 65 69 71
Pre-registration and enrollement
Places are limited.
For price information please contact:
- A: BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY
- A1.- The economic and business context
- A2.- Business organization
- A3.- Technology in the company
- B: BLOCKCHAIN
- B1.- Introduction to Blockchain
- B2.- Blockchain in finance
- B3.- Introduction to cryptocurrency
- C: DATA ANALYSIS
- C1.- Financial data
- C2.- Sources of financial information
- C3.- Fintech data analysis
- D: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR FINTECH
- D1.- Introduction to artificial intelligence
- D2.- Supervised learning
- D3.- Application of artificial intelligence in the Fintech sector
- E: THE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT
- E1.- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- E2.- Process automation
- E3.- Agile methodologies
- F: CYBERSECURITY
- F1.- Introduction and basic concepts
- F2.- Cyber threats in the Fintech sector
- F3.- Internet Law